Saturday, January 12

Blog Challenges

Now I have a blog, I've been brave and entered my first ever blog challenge. This is all quite new to me, but I have seen that some bloggers enter loads of these challenges every week. They sometimes enter a project for more than one challenge. I don't know if I have to time to enter these challenges on a regular basis, but I saw this one and decided to have a go.
Here's the inspiration piece from CASE Study Challenge #123:


 and my entry:


Just simple stamping with Papertrey Ink stamps in three different shades of pink.
Wish me luck!


5 comments:

  1. This is BEAUTIFUL! LOVE that sentiment--it looks so wonderful! The placement of your images are perfect and the CAS feel is perfect! I hope you have time to play with us this week at Inkspirational and this month at Technique Tuesday! I would LOVE to see what you create for these two challenges! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! My first ever comment. Thank you so much for your kind words.

      Delete
  2. Oh wow Jenny - what a gorgeous card! Those hearts are so pretty and I love the PTI sentiment. You've captured the feel of the original card so well x

    ReplyDelete
  3. How lucky are we to have you join us at CASE Study for your first ever challenge?! I love the gradient "rainbow" you created with the hearts, and the heart stamped behind the sentiment is a fabulous detail. Thanks so much for sharing this with us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh, gorgeous gradient on those hearts! Welcome to all the challenges! LOL There are a ton and it's overwhelming for sure. I just enter the ones that speak to me :) I hope you'll come back and play with us again over on CASE Study :

    ReplyDelete